Skip to main content

Worship GOD

Worship God This word is predominantly from ancient Hebrew “shachah,” which means literally, “to bow down"

I would like to mark this day, going forward, I would use this #blogpage #guardyourheart as a live journal. 

Sharing thoughts and revelations as I continue to walk my journey of faith with God.

I hope my musings will encourage you!

Ancient Hebrew was originally a picture language.  This word is predominantly from ancient Hebrew “shachah,” which means literally, “to bow down"
Worship is an internal and external action acknowledging and worshipping God as the great "I AM"

In humbling ourself, we bow down and focus, gaze of attention and affection on God himself, defenceless and vulnerable in a position we cannot protect ourself. 

Worship with the heavenly angles
"Holy, holy, holy is the Lord, God, Almighty
who was, and is and is to come.

Thank you #paulwilbur #americamusician #fellowbeliever for you #encouragement




Comments