Skip to main content

Be rooted and grounded in love

That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.)

I want to trust God to lead me by the Holy Spirit in wisdom.  Through Jesus we have received forgiveness, mercy and hope.

I want to ‘repent’ often, allow my heart to be change by God, changing my heart and mind to line up with Gods heart. 

As our Leader, Jesus lifestyle was such and example of the Father’s heart.  Jesus went about doing God’s will, not judging and condemning people because of their outward sin (that could be see with human eyes).

He loved people, touching their hearts by meeting their needs. Thus enabling them to experience the love of the Father.

Joseph Prince teaching is such a confirmation, and bring a message of life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Worship GOD

Worship God -  This word is predominantly from ancient Hebrew “ shachah ,” which means literally, “to bow down" I would like to mark this day, going forward, I would use this #blogpage #guardyourheart as a live journal.  Sharing thoughts and revelations as I continue to walk my journey of faith with God. I hope my musings will encourage you! Ancient Hebrew was  originally  a picture language.   This word is predominantly from ancient Hebrew “ shachah ,” which means literally, “to bow down" Worship is an internal and external action  acknowledging and worshipping God as the great "I AM" In humbling ourself, we bow down and focus, gaze of attention and affection on  God himself, defenceless  and vulnerable in a position we cannot protect ourself.  Worship with the heavenly angles "Holy, holy, holy is the Lord, God, Almighty who was, and is and is to come. Thank you #paulwilbur #americamusician #fellowbeliever for you #encouragement