Skip to main content

Pray, pray, pray

13-18 Be prepared. You’re up against far more than you can handle on your own. Take all the help you can get, every weapon God has issued, so that when it’s all over but the shouting you’ll still be on your feet. Truth, righteousness, peace, faith, and salvation are more than words. Learn how to apply them. You’ll need them throughout your life. God’s Word is an indispensable weapon. In the same way, prayer is essential in this ongoing warfare. Pray hard and long. Pray for your brothers and sisters. Keep your eyes open. Keep each other’s spirits up so that no one falls behind or drops out.


Lord , I am yours, I place myself in your loving arms. In you I am safe and secure.

I am so aware that I need God every day. This weekend I was constantly   reminded of the battle that is existing (ongoing) in the spiritual world.

Pray, pray, pray.  Trust in Gods Word, hold on to Him, He has your back.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Worship GOD

Worship God -  This word is predominantly from ancient Hebrew “ shachah ,” which means literally, “to bow down" I would like to mark this day, going forward, I would use this #blogpage #guardyourheart as a live journal.  Sharing thoughts and revelations as I continue to walk my journey of faith with God. I hope my musings will encourage you! Ancient Hebrew was  originally  a picture language.   This word is predominantly from ancient Hebrew “ shachah ,” which means literally, “to bow down" Worship is an internal and external action  acknowledging and worshipping God as the great "I AM" In humbling ourself, we bow down and focus, gaze of attention and affection on  God himself, defenceless  and vulnerable in a position we cannot protect ourself.  Worship with the heavenly angles "Holy, holy, holy is the Lord, God, Almighty who was, and is and is to come. Thank you #paulwilbur #americamusician #fellowbeliever for you #encouragement