Skip to main content

Looking to God, make all the difference

17-19 
Though the cherry trees don’t blossom
    and the strawberries don’t ripen,
Though the apples are worm-eaten
    and the wheat fields stunted,
Though the sheep pens are sheepless
    and the cattle barns empty,
I’m singing joyful praise to God.
    I’m turning cartwheels of joy to my Savior God.
Counting on God’s Rule to prevail,
    I take heart and gain strength.
I run like a deer.
    I feel like I’m king of the mountain!

Who do you look to?  

This morning I was confronted with feelings, overwhelmed by circumstances out of my control.  Solutions to situations I do not have answers to.

Draw strength, because the Lord is your strength, remind yourself who this Lord is again.

Jehovah THE LORD IS THERE
Adonoi  THE LORD MY GREAT LORD
Supreme ruler
Elohim Adonai ALL–POWERFUL ONE CRATOR
Conqueror
YHWE – I AM, THE SELF- EXISTENT ONE

God is so faithful, in lifting my spirit, giving me hope and faith.  Looking to Him make all the difference. A life of faith is never a life trying to obtain victory. Victory is a position we have in God. I am born of God. I have overcome.

19 The Lord God is my Strength, my personal bravery, and my invincible army; He makes my feet like hinds’ feet and will make me to walk [not to stand still in terror, but to walk] and make [spiritual] progress upon my high places [of trouble, suffering, or responsibility]!

https://youtu.be/v24tLxsxGHM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Worship GOD

Worship God -  This word is predominantly from ancient Hebrew “ shachah ,” which means literally, “to bow down" I would like to mark this day, going forward, I would use this #blogpage #guardyourheart as a live journal.  Sharing thoughts and revelations as I continue to walk my journey of faith with God. I hope my musings will encourage you! Ancient Hebrew was  originally  a picture language.   This word is predominantly from ancient Hebrew “ shachah ,” which means literally, “to bow down" Worship is an internal and external action  acknowledging and worshipping God as the great "I AM" In humbling ourself, we bow down and focus, gaze of attention and affection on  God himself, defenceless  and vulnerable in a position we cannot protect ourself.  Worship with the heavenly angles "Holy, holy, holy is the Lord, God, Almighty who was, and is and is to come. Thank you #paulwilbur #americamusician #fellowbeliever for you #encouragement