Skip to main content

Study to shew thyself approved

2 Corinthians 5:16-21 JB PHILIPS New Testament
This means that our knowledge of men can no longer be based on their outward lives (indeed, even though we knew Christ as a man we do not know him like that any longer). For if a man is in Christ he becomes a new person altogether—the past is finished and gone, everything has become fresh and new. All this is God’s doing, for he has reconciled us to himself through Jesus Christ; and he has made us agents of the reconciliation. God was in Christ personally reconciling the world to himself—not counting their sins against them—and has commissioned us with the message of reconciliation. We are now Christ’s ambassadors, as though God were appealing direct to you through us. As his personal representatives we say, “Make your peace with God.” For God caused Christ, who himself knew nothing of sin, actually to be sin for our sakes, so that in Christ we might be made good with the goodness of God.

As a child of God, I have been immerse into the family of God through Jesus Christ.  This is so huge I’m still getting my head around it.

Jesus becoming a man, and paid for my sin, having a glorified body now, are with me.  As a human being, Jesus received the humanity of man, likewise with my rebirth I received the deity of God. He calls us brothers.

WOW

We can deny (contradict) this. Gods Word stands, He is faithful, never changing the great I AM, He will not contradict his Word.

Paper, scissors, rock?
Feelings, knowledge, Word?

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

I do agree with Arthur Meintjies revelations on this scripture.


When you study the Bible, it is to for your own benefit, so that God can show you that He has call and approve you, the Holy Spirit will open the scriptures and reveal God to you, much of God the Father is revealed through the walk of Jesus Christ as a human being, whiles he walk the earth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Worship GOD

Worship God -  This word is predominantly from ancient Hebrew “ shachah ,” which means literally, “to bow down" I would like to mark this day, going forward, I would use this #blogpage #guardyourheart as a live journal.  Sharing thoughts and revelations as I continue to walk my journey of faith with God. I hope my musings will encourage you! Ancient Hebrew was  originally  a picture language.   This word is predominantly from ancient Hebrew “ shachah ,” which means literally, “to bow down" Worship is an internal and external action  acknowledging and worshipping God as the great "I AM" In humbling ourself, we bow down and focus, gaze of attention and affection on  God himself, defenceless  and vulnerable in a position we cannot protect ourself.  Worship with the heavenly angles "Holy, holy, holy is the Lord, God, Almighty who was, and is and is to come. Thank you #paulwilbur #americamusician #fellowbeliever for you #encouragement